Simples. Online, choose what you want and add to basket. Pay. The usual shenanigans.
Do you have a minimum order?
What are your delivery prices?
Our kitchen is Kendal-based. We charge a flat fee of £0.75 for deliveries to LA9 postcodes and £1.25 for deliveries to LA8 postcodes. If your delivery address is neither LA9 nor LA8, then we encourage you to drop us a line on email@example.com so we can help you out…
Collections – yes!
Please choose that option during checkout. Please use the ‘Order Notes’ box to tell us the specific time you wish to collect your order. To make this clear, we’ll say this a different way… during checkout you choose your Delivery Date and a broader 2-hour slot, for example 5-7pm. You need to tell us using the ‘Order Notes’ box to confirm a specific time, like 6pm, that you want to collect your order. Please just call Julia on 07748 100680 if you have any worries or concerns.
When will I get my food?
- During checkout, specify your preferred delivery date and time slot.
- Cut off for any weekend’s delivery is midnight Thursday. Please get in touch though if you’re past the cut off and we will see what we can do firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we’ve received your order, we’ll contact you to confirm when we’ll swing by with your order… You will receive an order confirmation email after you’ve ordered. If you don’t get it, please check your inbox is working perhaps by sending yourself a test email and check your spam/junk folder!
How does delivery work?
- COVID19 safe contact-free delivery: we’ll place the food order on your doorstep, holler and step back, door opens, smiles all around!
- Polish your halo a little with our Packaging Collect service – you order from us, we take your packaging away. We will collect last week’s squeakily clean Heathen Vegan packaging when we deliver this week’s food. All you have to do is wash the used packaging as thoroughly as you’ve been washing your hands recently (!) and pop it on the doorstep for collection when we deliver your food order – we can’t say fairer than that!